INDUSTRIAL TRADE LICENSE IN DUBAI, UAE
Manufacturing & industrial companies are required to have an industrial license
Manufacturing enterprises and industrial companies are required to have an industrial license in the UAE. Industrial trade licenses are issued by the Department of Economic Development. Approvals from the Finance and Industry Ministry along with permissions from other judiciaries are mandate. Industrial licenses in the UAE are valid for a definite period subject to compliance with the conditions mentioned during the issuance.
Industrial Trade License is issued to organizations that convert natural resources or alter raw materials. This alteration can be in terms of structure and appearance with the aim to produce or manufacture new products, semi-manufactured products or even fully manufactured products. These activities mainly imply production, segregating, accumulation, packaging, etc. Industrial trade license obligates the company to have a physical warehouse inside the country. If you need to know more about an industrial license in the UAE call Avenue Classic Documents Clearing Service.
Acquire an industrial trade license with Avenue Classic Documents Clearing Service. We offer plenty of advantages under an industrial license, they are mentioned below:
- Provides with preliminary analysis before applying for industrial license
- Creating business opportunities from reliable and trustworthy sources
- Safeguards revenue transaction and proceeding through judicial intervention
- An industrial license welcomes further investors and consumers
- Globalized business community & modern industrial infrastructure
- World-class telecommunications & E-governance system
- Sophisticated financial intercessions & services sectors
Find out whether your business venture needs an industrial license or to know more about Industrial Trade License in Dubai or anywhere in UAE, Contact Avenue Classic Documents Clearing Service.